8.06.2007

Grinding

Just the same ol, same ol. Except that summer school stinks. My Tuesdays and Thursdays are like this. Wake up 4:30AM, leave the house by 5AM. One hour commute for work at 6AM. Then its work with no lunch till 11AM. By that time traffic has set in and I leave the office for 1-2 hour drive to class that starts at 1PM. FOUR HOUR CLASSES...nuff said. One hour break then another 4 hours in class. So now its about 9:30 or 10PM and I'm getting home. Been trying to get runs in there somewhere. I can't wait to be done with school.

Sorry, not much to report except that the Accelerade stuff grows on you. I've been using it as a suppliment drink during my commute to class in the afternoon and it gets me through till dinner. I know its not nearly as many calories that I should be taking in but I'm thinking of it as a diet. You know, one of those dangerous one's that so popular with the celebrities. J/K I sneak junk food in between my days...wish I was just kidding :-(

Till the weekend when I stretch out my legs...

5 comments:

Kris said...

Completely sympathize with the summer school buddy.

Marcy said...

We have something in common. 4:30am wake ups. Other than that, I empathize with you, homie. Totally stinky on the schedule :-(

Unknown said...

icky schedule. blah!

i happen to like the accelerade on the bike (just not the grapefruit flavor...yuck)

SixTwoThree said...

Oh man, you take me back to my school days. Let's see my afternoon snack was at 7:00 p.m. and dinner happened during David Letterman. Don't envy you juggling it all, but take heart, it will get better with a good education under your belt. Hang in there. Consider it part of your future IM mental training!

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Your schedule makes me say, "ugh!"

Hang in there.

Stay tuned...