8.08.2008

Happy 08-08-08!!!!

Not much to report since internet has been down for a while now. But once I get things situated just wait till you see the number and graphs I have. Oh, I'm participating in this little challenge over at Quadrathon. I say little, because there won't be much of a challenge to beat everyone. I mean, this is me we are talking about. So the official weigh in is 220 lbs. I'm 5 Foot 5 Inches, so that definitely categorizes me as a Clydesdale. Let's see if I can't "fit" into the Age Group category once all is said and done. Well, more like done, since I won't have to say much...just smile really big at those who gave that Ol IM try. But they forget...I am TRI-Vortex.

"Those who mess with the best, die with the rest." - 80's I know, but I"m 28, it's okay for me.

4 comments:

SixTwoThree said...

A t-shirt for ya':

http://www.slide.com/r/Jqe8QW9d1j-wKiG0LXR6klwKIuGUnbJk?previous_view=TICKER&previous_action=TICKER_ITEM_CLICK&ciid=287626801

Unknown said...

best wishes with the weight loss

Stuart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stuart said...

"there won't be much of a challenge to beat everyone"

Hmm could these be famous last words...time to put up your first weeks figures otherwise you're going be dropped!